Arizona may not be the coldest state in the winter but it does get rather chilly. If you’re one of the lucky brides planning to have your wedding during these next few cold months, there a ton of themes you could go with to match the season. Winter weddings can be beautiful and right in the middle of the holidays so there are a ton of beautiful elements to incorporate.
1. Treat your guests to a s’mores bar.
2. Add crystal icicles to the table centerpieces.
3. Rock a gorgeous, super romantic wedding gown.
5. Pomegranate inspired groom’s boutonniere.
6. Rim martini glasses with crushed peppermint canes for yummy cocktails.
7. Use pine cones as escort cards.
8. Use bark and tree sprigs.
9. Paint pumpkins white for a polished, wintry look.
10. Get a pretty fall cake with all the natural touches like flowers and leaves.
11. Provide guests with gloves for an outdoor reception.
12. Mini bottles of brandy and other assorted beverages for the adults.
13. Or mini champagne bottles coated in glitter.
14. Fill clear bulbs with tea lights for whimsical lighting.
15. Mason jars on log stumps for another beautiful lighting option.
Contact BTS Event Management for a complimentary consultation and let us be a part of your special day!